LETTER FROM OCT. 6TH
Hello Family,
So this week was alright. We had a lesson with M, our investigator, on Tuesday and he is just so amazing. When we first started teaching him a few weeks ago, he was like, "I am not making any promises, I'm not going to become converted or anything like that." The more we taught him the more he enjoys it and feels like this is something that he can do...We've been teaching him since. He should be baptized on November 1. After the lesson, we drove 2 hours to Moncton for zone training the next day. I am not sure what is going on in Moncton, all I know is that there is a certain situation that happened that caused all the missionaries there to be removed from the area, so everyone who knew the situation was sketched out about being there. Weird right. We had the zone training which was alright then made our way back home on Thursday. On Thursday, Elder Raymant, being a zone leader, needed to go on an exchange, so I spent the day with Elder Kelley, him and I are going to be going on exchanges quite a bit. All we've been doing this week is advertising for General Conference, which by the way was amazing this year. We had a chili dog buffet here at the church for Priesthood session, no ice cream afterwords though, :( That's my week in a nutshell, nothing too exciting.
Love you all,
Elder King
No comments:
Post a Comment