First week in the MTC
Hey family, First day here was great! It's so great to be in a place with positive attitudes everywhere! My companion is Elder O'Brien. He is a great guy, humble and quiet. As soon as we got here, we had classes immediately. 3 different investigators with 50 elders teaching the gospel! Way Cool! I think I am going to like it here. The classes are long, but I am learning a lot. I am the Zone Leader for 5 districts. My teachers are super cool, Bro. Barton and Bro. Forrest. They are way down to earth and super nice. I wouldn't mind getting a package full of homemade treats...haha! How is everything going there? How is my dog? What is Ethan up to? I can't believe I leave next Tuesday for Canada! I leave at 6 am..ugh! Fly straight to New York with a 3 hour delay and then on to Nova Scotia. By the the way, there is an Elder here that went to Mexico with me on the humanitarian project. We play basketball everyday..its awesome! I will send pictures next week. I will write when I can. Love ya, miss ya, stay true!
No comments:
Post a Comment